How my business got started.
This business was started after my family was in a farm tour. We needed an activity for the farm tour so we make goat's milk soap. We sold all the bars we made that day and people were asking us if we made it all the time to sell. Of course we didn't but I got the idea that it would make a great "FFA Entrepreneur" project. It also helps my family use up some of our extra goats milk. My family lives on the family farm and I am the sixth generation to live here. I love my goats and I love making soap & lotions. Why not give it a try?
Why use Goat Milk Soap?
- Use homemade goat milk soap as a moisturizer. It is not hard like store bought soaps, but rather soft and smooth to the touch. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and doesn't cause dryness.
- Use homemade goat milk soap on your face as well as your whole body. It is not harsh to the skin, in fact, it can even replace your moisturizer.
- Use goat milk soap because it is packed with vitamins and minerals! How many soaps can offer your skin this? Goat milk soap is enriched with vitamin B6, B12, D and more. You will be doing your skin a favor by using this soap on a daily basis.
- Use this soap to soothe bug bites. Just apply a lather of the soap to the bite and let it sit for a bit before rinsing.
- Use this soap to treat acne. Research shows that this soap has a pH level similar to your skin along with other vitamins
and minerals stated above. This soap also diminishes
bacteria from the skin while keeping your skin moisturized at the same time.
Great news! In 2011 I have won the district FFA competition with a 1st place. I then was one of 4 in the state of Ohio. I interviewed at the FFA Convention and on May 6, 2011, I won the FFA State
Agri-Entrepreneurship Award. Thank you for all your support. It means so much to me.
More Great News! In September 2011, I received word that I was 1 of 10 National winners with my Agri-Entrepreneurship project in the National FFA. I received my award in October, 21 2011. Thanks for all your support. It means so much to me.